TalentNeuron Plan's supply estimates are based on scraping/aggregating professional profiles and resume banks, which are then analyzed to match exact or specific skills, as well as considering company-level hiring patterns and the size of talent hubs centered on specific domains/functions/skills/job roles. A sample is then taken by considering the size (Large, Medium, Small) of the company in the respective location, while also considering a healthy mix of local, multinational and start-up organizations. We then model talent availability, considering the derived sample, using a set of proprietary algorithms. The modeled number is then extrapolated to the larger market, resulting in the sample covering about 60% of talent, with the remaining 40% being an extrapolation. Our estimations are finally validated by published government sources and trade body research.
How does TalentNeuron Plan calculate talent supply estimates? Print
Modified on: Fri, 27 Jan, 2017 at 11:14 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.