We analyze public profiles to understand current and past companies to determine the following:
- How many professionals in a particular function have changed their companies and designations in the last quarter/ year
- Thereafter, we filter the professionals with relevant/ required skills
- We analyze Job Postings by crawling the jobs data from various job boards and company career sections that are posted in last quarter/year and remove the duplicates:
- We then look for total number of positions that have been filled or closed
- Further, CEB TalentNeuron has built a robust algorithm that separates Lateral and Fresher/entry jobs that are filled or closed (based on skills, experience, job responsibilities etc.)
- Industry Reports: We look at industry reports and annual reports of the companies to understand and eliminate companies which are letting go of people due to cost cutting, org restructuring etc.
CEB TalentNeuron then triangulates the data from various sources to derive attrition rates.
(The best place to get this type of information is Click Here.)