The following is a summary of the more detailed version that is attached.
Each of our three platforms has a unique perspective on gender and ethnic diversity.
1. Diversity Dashboard (US Only)
Shows the diversity of a specific occupation in a city. Also, it shows the diversity of the entire city.
2. Recruiter Neuron (Worldwide)
Shows gender and ethnic diversity for a specific role in a specific city. By choosing “all cities” you can get the gender and ethnicity of the role throughout the country. (Since this is an on-demand service, it does not have all roles, only those that have been requested.)
3. Global Company Scan (Worldwide)
Shows the diversity of a company in all countries.
4. Deeper University Attributes (US Only)
Examines the gender and ethnicity of a school. You can search by skill, major, university, city, or state.
Do a search, and then go to the Candidates tab.
1. Installed Talent Diversity:
Scroll down and you will see a gender & ethnicity breakdown of the candidate supply
2. University/ College Diversity:
Scroll down further, and you will see a gender ethnicity breakdown of people graduating from various universities.
TalentNeuron Recruit NEW
Navigate to the Source Page and then scroll down to see diversity data
- What is the gender distribution of this position? Where can I find female candidates?
- What is the ethnicity distribution for this position? Where can I find diverse candidates?