The best way to use Boolean search in "the Keyword" filter is . . .
- Always try to find the correct search using the Occupation and keyword skills first.
- By default, the Skills filter searches use “AND.” Keywords work best with “OR”, especially when you are trying to find experience in a specific industry.
- Always think about what OTHER terms you might accidentally include. For example, “IT” is “Information technology” but it is also the third person pronoun.
- OCCASIONALLY, there will be a job whose title is so unique that it is best to use the “Title” keywords.
- OCCASIONALLY, you can use the NOT feature of keywords to eliminate job titles that do not fit your criteria.